Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ski resort

You gave me such lovely destinations for my last vacation that I was tempted to ask for more.

For this vacation I'd like to go skiing. Unfortunately I've never done it before and have no clue how to go about it, where to go, what to do ... and I'm looking forward to your help.
A ski resort in Switzerland

So I'd like you to give me exact details of a ski station around Grenoble that I can visit. I'd like to spend about 3 days there and I don't really have a budget in mind, though I'd rather it not be very expensive.... So, what do you have in store for me ? 

Do send me a proposition once again with details on how to get there, costs to be incurred, what kind of skiing it is, what I should expect and yes .... if you have some tips for me ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you... have happy hols !!

No comments:

Post a Comment